DESTINATIONS CAREER PROGRAM
The Future Is Now
Technology skills are in demand—and no longer confined to a single industry. Are you ready to explore all the places IT skills can take you?
Which pathway is offered?
Computer Systems and Information Technology — This pathway prepares students to build a foundation in computer systems using technical and product skills.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Network Administrator
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job, experience, and location but approximate sample salaries include:
- Computer Network Architect—$112,690/year
- Computer Support Specialist—$54,760/year
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator—$83,510/year
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 10, 2020.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications (up to four, each attainable in one semester)